Gold Coast Project for Homeless Youth Inc. (GCPHY) is an incorporated community organisation formed in 1984 to provide accommodation and support for homeless young people in the Gold Coast Local Government area.
GCPHY is a Specialist Homelessness Service and is funded by the QLD Government Department of Housing and Public Works.
To encourage young people to reach their full potential by providing quality services in a safe and supportive environment.
- Short-Term supported accommodation
- Medium-Term supported accommodation
- Mobile Support Service
- Referral to other agencies
- Crisis Support
Gold Coast Project for Homeless Youth Inc. believes in:
- the right of people to make choices in their own lives;
- the right of people to dignity, respect, privacy and confidentiality;
- the right of people to be valued as individuals;
- the right of people to access services on a non-discriminatory basis;
- the right of the community to accountable and responsive services.